LogoJET’s UVx40R was the first of our R-Series UV printers. This innovative design combines industrial-strength components with three high-performance, extended-wear Ricoh print heads to bring you a printer that's built for SPEED and designed to LAST! UV-curable inks and a powerful UV-LED lamp produce vibrant full color and textured imprints that cure immediately on a huge variety of substrates.
- 3 RICOH GH 2220 PRECISION PRINT HEADS INCREASE PRINT SPEEDS BY UP TO 33% over previous models.
- Newly configured ink system contains 6 customizable channels
- Curable imprint area of 18 x 18 inches with 5 inch height clearance
- New location of ink basket creates a self-agitating ink system
- Built-in vacuum bed holds flat, lightweight substrates in place
- Control panel puts all functions at your finger-tips including:
- perform head-cleanings and nozzle checks
- manual and automatic flatbed height adjustment
- move bed backward and forward
- Folding acrylic cover allows easy access for maintenance and ink replacement.
- Flatbed is open at the back and front, allowing oversized products to be loaded.
- Handles on both sides of printer allow for safe 2-person lift
- Printer measures 47.24" L x 27.56" W x 28.46" H; Weighs approx. 300 lbs.
- Shipping crate: 55" L x 33" W x 37" H; Shipping weight approx. 455 lbs.
Saving on ink consumption, the three RICOH print heads each hold two ink channels, for a total of six. The standard CMYK inks are assigned to four channels, leaving the last two customizable with any combination of White ink or Clear Gloss.
The new location of our ink bags allows them to ride along during the printing process — contributing to a self-agitating system — effectively reducing setup time and simplifying the start-up procedure. Each 200 mL vacuum-sealed ink bag is designed to operate as a bulk ink solution, while keeping a closed ink system. Without interrupting the flow, simply remove the ink needle from an empty bag and insert it into a new one.
White ink allows you to print directly onto dark and clear materials. You can print solid white imprints, or use it as an opaque base for color imprints. It can also be printed as a gradient under photographs, giving you white highlights where you need them.
The clear gloss can be printed as a spot varnish on specific areas of a design to create special effects or embellishments. It gives a high-end look when printed alone on a matte black or dark-colored background. It can also be used as a full coverage glossy clear coat to provide added durability and protection.
LogoJET’s UVx40R has been tailored for industrial applications with maximum output efficiency. Built with high-end industrial-strength components, such as kevlar belts and strong Servo motors, you can expect a tough, reliable printer that’s designed to last.
This new configuration incorporates THREE RICOH GH print heads for print speeds up to 33% FASTER with excellent cost performance.
The UVx40R has an imprint area of 18”W x 18”L. The automatic height sensor detects products up to 5" in height and positions them at an optimum distance (2mm) from the print head. Our interchangeable printing trays make it easy to print on all types of product and increase efficiency for larger production volumes. Our Rotary 360° Printing attachment allows for customization around the entire circumference of cylindrical and tapered objects. Products can also be printed using our adhesive multi-use mat directly on the adjustable flatbed. The built-in UV-LED lamp cures the ink instantly as it’s applied to the substrate for vibrant and lasting imprints on metal, glass, wood, stone, plastic, fabric, vinyl and MUCH more.
Award Winning RIP Software
LogoJET Print Pro RIP software powered by Kothari, is one of the most powerful and versatile RIP software products available (Click here for brochure). Version 7 of Print Pro is now available for all R-Series printers and includes advanced features such as:
Workflow and Automation
- Hot Folders to Automate Workflow
- Templating and Template Management for Replicable Jobs
- Full customization of user environments
- Job Queuing and Prioritization
- Run multiple jobs and work on multiple art files simultaneously
- Variable Data and Data Merge Options also available
Art and Sampling
- Edit and adjust artwork from directly within the RIP
- Save multiple versions and create templates
- Industry-leading color profiling
- Spot Color Replacement
- Control dot size to improve imprints on variable surfaces
Special Printing Features
- Inline one-pass printing, regardless of the number of layers
- Job Costing – track ink cost and time metrics
- Automatically generate white and clear layers with a single art file
LogoJET also offers customized ICC color profiling to improve the accuracy and consistency of color imprints from one substrate to another.
LogoJET offers enhanced remote installation and personalized training for you and your staff with your purchase of the UVx40R. LogoJET offers a 3-YEAR WARRANTY on our UVx40R printer to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top notch technical support via telephone, email, live chat and skype video so you can reach us any time you have a question or run into difficulty.
For more details, click here to download PDF Brochure
Each printer is shipped with the following:
- 1 x INK BAG SET 6 colors, 200mL each (customer's choice of configuration)
- 1 x bag of gloves and maintenance syringes
- 1 x mini supply of lubricants for greasing the rails and tracks
- 1 x mini supply of cleaning solution for printer
- 1 x bag of lint free wipes
- 1 x Printed Manual
- 1 x installation USB for drivers and other videos
- 1 x Print Pro Kothari RIP software (billed separately)
- 1 x Anti Static Brush
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Spare dampers set
- Built-in LCD Panel display with touch-button controls
- 3 Year Warranty