The Express 30R offers full-color personalization with an 11” x 15” printable area in a 30% smaller footprint than the UVx40R. However, the smaller size does not mean reduced performance, making the Express 30R ideal for shops with space constraints. For example a small golf retail store can enhance the customer experience by adding a small printer in the store that prints up to 4 dozen golf balls per tray. For an award and trophy shop with limited space, adding an Express 30R means full color unlimited opportunities when combined with items being lasered.
- 3x RICOH GH 2220 PRECISION PRINT HEADS FOR INCREASED PRINT SPEED
- Ink system contains 6 customizable channels
- Curable imprint area of 11 x 15 inches with 2.5 inch height clearance
- Location of ink basket creates a self-agitating ink system
- Open concept design allows easy access for maintenance and ink replacement.
- Flatbed is open at the back and front, allowing oversized products to be loaded.
- Printer measures 29” W x 21” D x 24.4” H; Weighs approx. 127 lbs.
- Shipping crate: 41" L x 30" W x 27" H; Shipping weight approx. 250 lbs.
Saving on ink consumption, the three RICOH print heads each hold two ink channels, for a total of six. The standard CMYK inks are assigned to four channels, leaving the last two customizable with any combination of White ink or Clear Gloss.
The location of our ink bags allows them to ride along during the printing process — contributing to a self-agitating system — effectively reducing setup time and simplifying the start-up procedure. Each 200 mL vacuum-sealed ink bag is designed to operate as a bulk ink solution, while keeping a closed ink system. Without interrupting the flow, simply remove the ink needle from an empty bag and insert it into a new one.
White ink allows you to print directly onto dark and clear materials. You can print solid white imprints, or use it as an opaque base for color imprints. It can also be printed as a gradient under photographs, giving you white highlights where you need them.
The clear gloss can be printed as a spot varnish on specific areas of a design to create special effects or embellishments. It gives a high-end look when printed alone on a matte black or dark-colored background. It can also be used as a full coverage glossy clear coat to provide added durability and protection.
LogoJET Express 30R incorporates 3x Ricoh print heads to increase print speeds and maximize efficiency. The ink system uses UV curable inks to produce vibrant full color imprints on a variety of substrates including dark and clear materials. The standard CMYK inks are assigned to four channels, leaving the last two customizable with any combination of White ink or Clear Gloss, allowing you to create textures, underlays and overlays for special effects.
The Express 30R has an automatic height sensor and adjustable flatbed that can accommodate products up to 2.5" in height. Easily repositionable tray fixtures are also available, making it easy to print on virtually any object made of metal, plastic, rubber, glass, ceramic, stone and more!
Award Winning RIP Software
LogoJET Print Pro RIP software powered by Kothari, is one of the most powerful and versatile RIP software products available. Version 7 of Print Pro is now available for all R-Series printers and includes advanced features such as:
Workflow and Automation
- Hot Folders to Automate Workflow
- Templating and Template Management for Replicable Jobs
- Full customization of user environments
- Job Queuing and Prioritization
- Run multiple jobs and work on multiple art files simultaneously
- Variable Data and Data Merge Options also available
Art and Sampling
- Edit and adjust artwork from directly within the RIP
- Save multiple versions and create templates
- Industry-leading color profiling
- Spot Color Replacement
- Control dot size to improve imprints on variable surfaces
Special Printing Features
- Inline one-pass printing, regardless of the number of layers
- Job Costing – track ink cost and time metrics
- Automatically generate white and clear layers with a single art file
LogoJET also offers customized ICC color profiling to improve the accuracy and consistency of color imprints from one substrate to another.
LogoJET offers enhanced remote installation and personalized training for you and your staff with your purchase of the Express 30R. LogoJET offers a 3-YEAR WARRANTY to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top notch technical support via telephone, email, live chat and skype video so you can reach us any time you have a question or run into difficulty.
For more details, click here to download PDF Brochure
Each printer is shipped with the following:
- 1 x INK BAG SET 6 colors, 200mL each (customer's choice of configuration)
- 1 x bag of gloves and maintenance syringes
- 1 x mini supply of lubricants for greasing the rails and tracks
- 1 x mini supply of cleaning solution for printer
- 1 x bag of lint free wipes
- 1 x Printed Manual
- 1 x installation USB for drivers and other videos
- 1 x Print Pro Kothari RIP software (billed separately)
- 1 x Anti Static Brush
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Spare dampers set
- Built-in LCD Panel display with touch-button controls
- 3 Year Warranty