LogoJET's UVx60 XL takes UV printing further with its expanded height clearance of 10" and an imprint area of 24" x 18". Now you can customize even larger substrates with our UV curable inks, including white ink, texture-building primer and clear gloss overlay. Expand your horizons to print on an endless variety of products and substrates with the LogoJET UVx60 XL!
- Shipping crate has casters, making it easy to roll into position. After unloading the printer, simply apply the brakes and you have a perfect-sized platform to hold your printer. The space inside the crate can now be used for storage of supplies, printing trays, etc.
- Ink basket is conveniently located on top of the printer.
- The control panel puts all functions at your finger-tips including: manual flatbed height adjust, auto-height adjust; move bed backward and forward; perform head-cleanings.
- Easy access drop-down panels allow you to perform maintenance and/or repair parts without disassembling printer to get inside.
- Flatbed is open at the back and front, allowing oversized products to be loaded, and products in trays can be accessed during print runs for loading and unloading.
- Printer measures 49.75" L x 27.75" W x 35.5" H; Weighs approx. 440 lbs.
- Shipping crate: 59" L x 34.5" W x 39.5" H; Shipping weight approx. 548 lbs.
This UV ink system includes 8 channels - 4 channels for the full color CMYK inks plus 2 channels for White ink, and the final 2 channels contain Clear Gloss and Primer.
Each ink color comes in a 200 mL vacuum sealed bag to protect the ink from any ambient light exposure prior to use. The bulk ink delivery system reduces the need for ink refills and maintenance and provides an uninterrupted ink flow. Simply remove the ink needle from an empty bag and insert it into the new one and you are ready to continue printing. No cartridge filling or cleaning necessary! Our ink produces little to no fumes, so costly ventilation systems are unnecessary. Each UVx60 XL printer purchase includes 1 complete ink set ($920.00 value). One set of ink will print up to 100,000 square inches.
White ink allows you to print directly onto dark and clear materials. You can print solid white imprints, or use it as an opaque base for color imprints. The printer comes with 2 white channels assigned, but can be configured with more, giving you control over the amount of white ink that is applied to your products. It can also be printed as a gradient under photographs, giving you white highlights where you need them.
Our Primer is like a 'glue' that can be printed alone, or inline with our white ink to provide a rock-solid base that improves imprint adhesion on difficult substrates. It can also be used to build textures and special effects in your imprints.
The clear gloss can be printed as a spot varnish on specific areas of a design to create special effects or embellishments. It gives a high-end look when printed alone on a matte black or dark-colored background. It can also be used as a full coverage glossy clear coat to provide added durability and protection.
LogoJET's UVx60 XL has a large height clearance of 10" and an imprint area of 24”W x 18”L. The built-in automatic height sensor will detect products and position the flatbed so they are at an optimum distance (2mm) from the print head to maintain the highest quality imprints possible.
Our repositionable tray fixtures make it easy to print on products of varying shapes and materials. Simply lift off one tray and slide in a new one to change from one product to another. Print speed for the full imprint area ranges from 6 mins (720 x 1080 dpi imprint) to 16 mins (1440 x 1440 dpi, full color coverage). The built-in UV-LED lamp cures the inks instantly as they are printed for rock-solid, durable imprints on metal, glass, wood, stone, plastic, fabric, vinyl and MUCH more.
LogoJET offers the advanced Kothari RIP software for the UVx60 XL printer. Some of the features included are:
- Allows Inline Printing (white & color in the same pass)
- Job cost calculator
- Variable dot size options
- Improved color imaging
- Black media environment
- Hot folders for automation
- Nesting of multiple images in one layout
- Advanced control for layering and textures
- Braille capabilities and tutorial
- Width of nozzle control for curved surfaces
- Required for Rotary Printing
LogoJET also offers customized ICC color profiling to improve the accuracy and consistency of color imprints from one substrate to another.
LogoJET offers enhanced remote installation and training with all UVx60 XL Printer purchases. LogoJET offers a 3-YEAR WARRANTY on our UVx60 XL printer to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top notch technical support via telephone, email, live chat and skype video so you can reach us any time you have a question or run into difficulty.
For more details, click here to download PDF Brochure
Each printer is shipped with the following:
- 1 x INK BAG SET 8 colors, 200mL each (C, M, Y, K, WHITE, WHITE, CLEAR GLOSS, PRIMER)
- 1 x bag of gloves and maintenance syringes
- 1 x mini supply of lubricants for greasing the rails and tracks
- 1 x mini supply of cleaning solution for printer
- 1 x bag of lint free wipes
- 1 x Printed Manual
- 1 x CD installation disk for drivers and other videos
- 1 x Kothari RIP software (billed separately)
- 1 x Anti Static Brush
- 1 x Power Cables
- 1 x Remote Control with cable
- 1 x Spare dampers set
- 3 Year Warranty