Each industrial-strength print head accommodates two ink channels, for a total of 12 customizable channels, designed for cost-efficient head replacement.
The Solution to Your Need for Speed
- 24” W x 36” L Area for Substrates
- UV Curable Inks: CMYK + White + Gloss
- Engineered with Quality, Industrial Components
- Automatic Product Height Sensor to Detect Objects up to 6" H
- Built-in vacuum bed
- Rotary 360° Printing Capability
- Built-In LCD Display Panel With Hot Feature Button Controls
- Bi-Directional Printing
- Stationary Print Bed For Optimal Load/Unload Time
The UVx90R-SE is the newest evolution of the award-winning LogoJET R-series printer lineup. Built upon the tried-and-true UVx90R printer, it now includes enhanced features that improve print speeds by 25%. This is LogoJET’s most efficient printer model designed for productivity.
6 Ricoh GH2220 Precision Print Heads
- CMYK + White + Gloss
- Award-winning H2 UV-curable ink
- 220mL ink bags can be easily replaced without interrupting ink flow.
Up to 25% enhanced throughput over previous model
Built-In UV-LED Lamp
Cures the ink instantly as it’s applied to the substrate for vibrant and lasting imprints.
Expanded Curable Imprint Area
24”W x 36”L The automatic height sensor detects products up to 6” in height and positions them at an optimum distance from the print head.
Metal Printer Stand
Metal stand to accommodate the printer is included.
Interchangeable Printing Trays
Makes it easy to print on all types of products and increases efficiency for larger production volumes.
Puts your most used functions at your fingertips:
- perform head-cleanings and nozzle checks
- manual and automatic flatbed height adjustment
- moving bed backward and forward
The built-in vacuum bed and multi-use sticky mat keep substrates in place while printing.
While other printers in the industry
require professionals for parts replacement, LogoJET’s easily accessible architecture and design make maintenance a breeze. You don’t have to be a tech guru to keep your printer up and running.
Rotary 360° Capabilities
Allow for customization around the
circumference of cylindrical and tapered objects.
Our award-winning H2 UV curable inks provide increased color gamut, durability and flexibility. The 220mL ink bags move along with the carriage during printing to create a self-agitating system, improving ink flow and reducing maintenance. To replace an empty ink bag, simply remove the ink needle and insert it into a new bag. The twelve ink channels can be customized with a combination of CMYK inks, white ink and/or clear gloss to suit your needs.
● Hot folders with pre-configured print parameters for specific substrates to simplify job setup.
● Independent channel layering for inline printing and textured effects – up to 8 layers in one job.
● Advanced Head Control produces fine detail in small imprint areas. On rotary jobs, print items with diameters as thin as drumsticks up to 4” bottles.
● Multiple Image Masking crops art to fit multiple shapes in a single layout.
● Saved environments to simplify production on various media.
● Templates for repeatability in production.
● Optional add ons to provide full production solutions:
- Name Color Space–for advanced color management
- VDP–Variable Data Printing for serialization requirements
- Workflow Express–for queue-based job setup
LogoJET offers enhanced in-person installation and personalized training for you and your staff with your purchase. We also offer a 3-YEAR WARRANTY to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top-notch technical support provided by industry experts who can provide troubleshooting and ongoing training for your business.
1 x metal printer stand
1 x INK BAG SET 6 colors, 220mL each
1 x bag of gloves and maintenance syringes
1 x mini supply of lubricants for greasing the rails and tracks
1 x mini supply of cleaning solution for printer
1 x bag of lint free wipes
1 x printed manual
1 x installation USB for drivers and other videos
1 x LogoJET Print Pro™ powered by Kothari
1 x anti-static brush
1 x power cable
1 x spare dampers set
1 x USB printer cable
1 x webcam
1 x consumable parts adjustment tool kit
Built-in LCD panel display with touch-button controls
3-Year limited Warranty
Actual Flatbed Size 24.5” W x 37.5” L* (open-ended for product overhang)
Max. Curable Imprint Area 24” W x 36” L
Max. Substrate Height 6” H
Max. Substrate Weight 44 lbs
Printer Size 56.25” W x 61” L x 29.5” H
Printer Stand Size (included) 32” W x 51” L x 21” H
UV Lamp (2) Specs 2x 395nm, 48V
Print Heads 6x Ricoh GH 2220
Accessory Options 360° rotary attachment, custom trays
Built-in Vacuum Bed Holds down flat, lightweight materials
Power Source 100~120V AC, 50/60Hz or 210~230V AC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption Approx 140W (standby) Approx 350W (operation)
Control Panel 13 button interface; LED display
Warranty 3-Year Limited Warranty
Consumable Parts Cap tops, ink, dampers, UV lamp
filters, ink tubes
Interface USB 2.0 Interface (1x)
Ink Process (standard) 2x CMYK + W + CG (can be customized)
Ink Type (Standard) H2GH
Ink Supply Vacuum-sealed ink bags - 220 mL
Optimized Resolution 720x600, 720x900, 720x1200, 720x1800, 720x2400 dpi
System Recommendations (PC only) Multi-core CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD or SDD, Windows 11
Printer Weight 410 lbs
Shipping Weight 740 lbs
Shipping Dimensions 63” W x 75” L x 42” H
Environmental Condition 68~77° F; Humidity 35~70% (non-condensing)
RIP Software - Included LogoJET Print Pro™ - powered by Kothari
Installation & Training Onsite installation and training